Pukekohe High School is a decile 6 secondary school with a large and increasing roll. As a consequence of this roll growth the school is looking for teachers across most subject areas. Applications are therefore invited for the positions or combinations of the positions listed above:
Pukekohe High School offers all appointees:
Curriculum and pastoral support through the schools extensive student support network and faculty curriculum management structure. The opportunity to teach in modern facilities, the result of the schools extensive redevelopment and modernization programme.
The opportunity to further develop teaching knowledge and skills through individual and full staff professional development programmes with its current emphasis on effective classroom practice.
The opportunity to teach in a school that is committed to student learning needs and raising academic achievement.
The opportunity to participate in and contribute to the school’s extensive co-curicula programme in sports, the performing and visual arts, and debating.
Induction and advice and guidance programmes to assist all new teachers to become established as effective teachers at Pukekohe High School.
The benefits of extensive investment in information technology and the opportunity to participate in our laptops for teachers programme.
Applicants are asked to submit their application using the application form along with a cover letter and current cv that includes:
- Details of relevant teaching practice
- Qualifications that are relevant to the position and supported by copies of appropriate documents
- Names and contact details (email, and phone) of referees who are able to comment on your recent teaching experience
- Personal contact details
News & Events
The following vacancies are currently avaliable open for applications. Futher details and job decsptions are available on the Education Gazette website. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Associate Principal (closes 30 October 2020)
- Maths Teacher (closes 30 October 2020)
- English Teachers – two positions avaliable (closes 30 October 2020)
- Social Science Teacher – Economics and Business Studies (closes 30 October 2020)
- Dance Teacher (closes 2 November 2020)
- Deputy Principal (closes 6 November 2020)