Pukekohe High School has a Ministry of Education approved enrolment scheme. Under this scheme, students will be enrolled if they live within the home zone.
Home Zone Details
Pukekohe High School has a home zone as shown on the attached map. All students who live within the home zone shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
The Pukekohe High School Enrolment Zone has within its boundaries the following roads:
- (State Highway 22) north of Pukekohe to the edge of the Rosehill College Enrolment Zone
- Sim Road
- Burtt Road as far as Needham Road (including 141 and 146)
- 2 kms north of Runciman Road and Tuhimata Road intersection
- Dorsyd Way including 652 and 679
- Kern Road and including Patrick Road
- Coulston Road, Ambush Road, Flay Road
- Great South Road, north of Flay Road
- North of dogleg on Hillview Road
- Chamberlian Road, Totara Road, Dunn Road
- Ararimu Road from Totara Road intersection to Steel Road (including 822 and 825)
- Paparimu Road, south of intersection with Matheson Road
- Matheson Road
- Lyons Road, Caie road, Jeff Road, McKenzie Road
- State Highway 2 to Mangatangi Road intersection
- Bell Road, Homestead Road, Chester Road
- Koheroa Road east of number 341
- State Highway 2 to State Highway 1 (and including) Baird Road, Serpell Road, Dobson Road, Irish Road, Rimu Road, McMillan Road, O’Leary Road
- Nikau Road, Razorback Road, Beaver Road
- Jericho Road, Ruebe Road
- Harrisville Road, Buckville Road, Jamieson Road
- Buckland Road to intersection of Tuakau Road
- Ray Wright Road, Pukekohe
- Upper Queen Street, Cameron Town Road, Clifford Road, Knight Lane
- Tramway Road, Settlement Road, Fulton Road, Puni
- Aka Aka Road (including Riverview Road, Shipherd Road and Massey Road) until the intersection with Eastern Drain Road
- Eastern Drain Road and Wiley Road
- Waiuku Road and including Waller Road, up to number 970
- Baldhill Road to top of the hill (up to and including number 160)
- Farm Park Road, Glenbrook Station Road to Gearon Road
- Gearon Road to Quinn Road, Martyn Wright Road
- Glenbrook Road east of Klipsch Road (but not including), to State Highway 22
- Glenbrook Road (both sides) and all roads south of it (Cuff Road, Ostrich Road, Pearson Road, Kingseat Road)
Out of Zone Enrolment
The Pukekohe High School Board of Trustees has determined that out of zone enrolments will be accepted from siblings of current students and that there will be no limit on the number of such enrolments.
Annulment of Enrolment
The Education Act provides for the annulment of enrolment if the board has reasonable grounds for believing that, at the time of application, the parents provided false information or deliberately used a temporary address in an attempt to unfairly gain priority in enrolment. Annulment is via Section 110 (1) for the following reasons:
- although the student had an in-zone address at the time of application, the student had moved to an out-of-zone address by the time of enrolment (i.e. the first day of attendance); or
- the student had never lived at the in-zone address given at the time of application; or
- new evidence has come to light which suggests that the student is not, in fact, the sibling of a current or former student.
News & Events
PHS Christian Student OpportunitiesThe Christian Group are meeting every Monday at Interval for Prayer. And we also meet Wednesday and Friday at 1:50pm for food, fellowship and games... great time to bring a friend. If you have any questions ask Mr Kemp...
Local Work – AqualectrixLabouring job at Aqualectrix's in Pukekohe. 1 November - 31 March - full time. Driver's License preferable. Call Lorraine 09 2370050 and send letter of interest or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KAIAARAHITANGA AAKONGAReminder that all applications for Kaiaarahitanga Aakonga/ Student Leadership positions are due this FRIDAY 16 OCTOBER 2020. Application forms available from the Student Centre. Completed forms should be returned to the Student Centre.