Pukekohe High School has a Ministry of Education approved enrolment scheme. Under this scheme, students will be enrolled if they live within the home zone.
Home Zone Details
Pukekohe High School has a home zone as shown on the attached map. All students who live within the home zone shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
The Pukekohe High School Enrolment Zone has within its boundaries the following roads:
- (State Highway 22) north of Pukekohe to the edge of the Rosehill College Enrolment Zone
- Sim Road
- Burtt Road as far as Needham Road (including 141 and 146)
- 2 kms north of Runciman Road and Tuhimata Road intersection
- Dorsyd Way including 652 and 679
- Kern Road and including Patrick Road
- Coulston Road, Ambush Road, Flay Road
- Great South Road, north of Flay Road
- North of dogleg on Hillview Road
- Chamberlian Road, Totara Road, Dunn Road
- Ararimu Road from Totara Road intersection to Steel Road (including 822 and 825)
- Paparimu Road, south of intersection with Matheson Road
- Matheson Road
- Lyons Road, Caie road, Jeff Road, McKenzie Road
- State Highway 2 to Mangatangi Road intersection
- Bell Road, Homestead Road, Chester Road
- Koheroa Road east of number 341
- State Highway 2 to State Highway 1 (and including) Baird Road, Serpell Road, Dobson Road, Irish Road, Rimu Road, McMillan Road, O’Leary Road
- Nikau Road, Razorback Road, Beaver Road
- Jericho Road, Ruebe Road
- Harrisville Road, Buckville Road, Jamieson Road
- Buckland Road to intersection of Tuakau Road
- Ray Wright Road, Pukekohe
- Upper Queen Street, Cameron Town Road, Clifford Road, Knight Lane
- Tramway Road, Settlement Road, Fulton Road, Puni
- Aka Aka Road (including Riverview Road, Shipherd Road and Massey Road) until the intersection with Eastern Drain Road
- Eastern Drain Road and Wiley Road
- Waiuku Road and including Waller Road, up to number 970
- Baldhill Road to top of the hill (up to and including number 160)
- Farm Park Road, Glenbrook Station Road to Gearon Road
- Gearon Road to Quinn Road, Martyn Wright Road
- Glenbrook Road east of Klipsch Road (but not including), to State Highway 22
- Glenbrook Road (both sides) and all roads south of it (Cuff Road, Ostrich Road, Pearson Road, Kingseat Road)
Out of Zone Enrolment
The Pukekohe High School Board of Trustees has determined that out of zone enrolments will be accepted from siblings of current students and that there will be no limit on the number of such enrolments.
Annulment of Enrolment
The Education Act provides for the annulment of enrolment if the board has reasonable grounds for believing that, at the time of application, the parents provided false information or deliberately used a temporary address in an attempt to unfairly gain priority in enrolment. Annulment is via Section 110 (1) for the following reasons:
- although the student had an in-zone address at the time of application, the student had moved to an out-of-zone address by the time of enrolment (i.e. the first day of attendance); or
- the student had never lived at the in-zone address given at the time of application; or
- new evidence has come to light which suggests that the student is not, in fact, the sibling of a current or former student.
News & Events
Hotel Management Course School HolsPacific International Hotel Management School Limited - Career Week provides any year 12 or 13 student in New Zealand with the opportunity to experience PIHMS, our culture, lifestyle, education, training to see if this is where your future lies. Explore first-hand the world of hospitality, tourism and hotel management at PIHMS before making the right decision. If you are interested in a career in hotel management and would like to find out more about the Career Week please come to the Careers Centre.
ChoirChoir rehearsal, Friday lunch in the blue room.
MoneyhubMoneyHub has published a money guide for students to give you the tools and information so you can develop a great relationship with money. Check it out here: https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/money-in-a-nutshell.html
Tennis ChampionsCongratulations to our PHS Tennis Champions. Senior Girls Champion Benika Vandermeer, Runnerup Briar Warren Senior Boys Champion Sam Shaw, Runnerup Cohen Brady-Leathem Intermediate Girls Champion Jessica Nepia, Runnerup Drew McKenzie Intermediate Boys Champion Ronnie Woods, Runnerup Ben Fausett Junior Girls Champion Abby McCort, Runnerup Kate Shaw Junior Boys Champion Leif Cornu, Runnerup Scott Thompson
Rugby Official Weigh InAn Official Weigh In will take place this Friday (09/04) at Interval (11:10am). All students who wish to play U60kg and U70kg MUST attend this weigh in. This weigh in is compulsory and will lock you in your team for the year. No weigh in, No play!
Girls Rugby 2021There will be a Girls Rugby session happening on Tuesdays every week after school (3:35pm-5pm) on PHS Top Field for all Girls who are interested in rugby in 2021. Bring your rugby gear, mouthguard and boots.
Rugby Registrations 2021Rugby Registrations for the 2021 Season are now OPEN! You can register online via this link: https://www.sporty.co.nz/pukekohehigh/Junior-Player-Registration-Form/tab1 Register NOW!