Students are expected to wear correct school uniform at school, when travelling to and from school, at official school events and on official school trips as appropriate. All uniform items should be clean and tidy and worn correctly at all times. All uniform items must be clearly named. If, for a valid reason, a student is unable to wear correct uniform they need a note from home.
Uniform can also be purchased from The Uniform Shoppe at 7A Glasgow Road, Pukekohe.
Uniform can also be ordered online from The Uniform Shoppe:
Uniform (All years):
- School jersey
- School fleece
- School jacket
- Plain black shoes (including black sole and laces)
- Black or brown sandals with a heel strap – no socks to be worn with sandals
- School cap
- School bucket hat
- School beanie
- Black scarf
- Black socks
- School tie
There must be a change of clothing from normal school uniform. Any clean, non-offensive shirt and shorts are permissible.
Additionally, a t-shirt or singlet in house colour is useful to have for inter-house competitions.
- Blake – Silver/Black
- Day – Red
- Jellicoe – Blue
- Massey – Green
- Perkins – Yellow
Other Uniform Options:
- Both males and females can wear the full range of either standard or senior uniform. There are also long pants available for both males and females.
- Year 13 will have the option of wearing their leavers apparel as part of their uniform.
- Students who acquire other Pukekohe High School uniform items through participation in sports, music or other cultural events are allowed to wear these items as a part of their school uniform.
Additional Uniform Guidelines:
Students are expected and encouraged to take pride in their general appearance and follow these guidelines:
- Hair should be kept clean and tidy.
- Skirts should be correct school uniform and of appropriate length.
- The only items of jewellery permitted are sleepers or plain studs, a watch, a culturally significant item such as a taonga worn around the neck. Allowed jewellery should be removed when necessary for health and safety reasons (such as during Physical Education). Other body piercings (e.g. nose, eyebrow) must be free of jewellery during the school day.
- Additional dress guidelines are issued prior to any mufti days.
In agreement with SAS Sports Ltd. all school apparel requirements including, but not limited to: school uniform, sports uniforms, and leaver’s apparel etc. must be sourced from SAS Sports Ltd.
News & Events
PHS Christian Student OpportunitiesThe Christian Group are meeting every Monday at Interval for Prayer. And we also meet Wednesday and Friday at 1:50pm for food, fellowship and games... great time to bring a friend. If you have any questions ask Mr Kemp...
Local Work – AqualectrixLabouring job at Aqualectrix's in Pukekohe. 1 November - 31 March - full time. Driver's License preferable. Call Lorraine 09 2370050 and send letter of interest or CV to email@example.com
KAIAARAHITANGA AAKONGAReminder that all applications for Kaiaarahitanga Aakonga/ Student Leadership positions are due this FRIDAY 16 OCTOBER 2020. Application forms available from the Student Centre. Completed forms should be returned to the Student Centre.
Standard Uniform (Compulsory Years 9-10)
- White blouse or grey jacquard polo shirt
- Charcoal pleated skirt – knee length
- Charcoal pleated skirt – long
- Charcoal grey shorts
- Charcoal grey long pants
- Black socks or black opaque pantyhose
Standard Uniform (Optional Years 11-13)
Year 11, 12 and 13 can opt to wear the senior uniform. This is optional. Students do not have to wear it; they can continue to wear the other standard uniform for their whole schooling time at Pukekohe High School. If chosen, the senior uniform must be worn in its entirety – not a mixture of this and the Year 9-10 uniform. Students can start wearing the senior uniform from the beginning of Year 11.
- Black and white blouse
- Long sleeve shirt
- Short sleeve shirt
- Black pleated skirt – knee length
- Black pleated skirt -long
- Black shorts
- Black trousers
- Black socks
Standard Uniform (Compulsory Years 9-10) Prices
|White Blouse||$48.00||Grey Polo||$45.00||Jumper from||$90.00|
|Short Skirt Pleated Charcoal||$65.00||Charcoal Shorts||$39.50||Trouser Charcoal||$58.00|
|Long Skirt Pleated Charcoal||$90.00||Softshell Jacket||$99.00||Black Socks 2 pack||$12.50|
|Softshell Jacket||$99.00||Fleece Jacket||$65.00||Black Tie General||$26.00|
|Fleece Jacket||$65.00||Sandwich Cap Black||$20.00|
|Black/Red Snap Cap||$20.00|
Standard Uniform (Optional Years 11-13) Prices
|Short Sleeve Blouse||$58.00||Short Sleeve Shirt||$58.00||Jumper from||$90.00|
|Short Skirt Pleated Black||$60.00||Long Sleeve Shirt||$59.00||Trouser Charcoal||$58.00|
|Long Skirt Pleated Black||$75.00||Black Short||$39.50||Black Socks 2 pack||$12.50|
|Softshell Jacket||$99.00||Softshell Jacket||$99.00||Black Tie General||$26.00|
|Fleece Jacket||$65.00||Men’s Black Trouser||$65.00||Sandwich Cap Black||$20.00|
|Black Trousers||$82.00||Boys Striped Blazer||$145.00||Black/Red Snap Cap||$20.00|
|Striped Blazer||$145.00||Bucket Hat||$20.00|
|Red Tie Prefect||$26.00|