International Students – Costs & Fees
The following tuition fees and costs are effective from January 2020.
|Tuition Fees||Per year||$14,000|
|Administration Fee||1 year||$1,000|
|Homestay Placement Fee||$200|
|OR Designated Caregiver fee||Per placement||$350|
|Travel + Medical Insurance||Per year||$500 approx|
|NZQA examination fees||1 year||$383.30|
|School Uniform||1 year||$400-500 (including dress blazer)|
|Personal stationery||1 year||$100-300 (depending on art-based subjects)|
|School trips||Varies||$30-60 approx|
|Sports equipment/teams/clubs||Varies||Depends on club|
|Musical instruments||2 terms||$100 approx|
|Outdoor Education||9-10 trips per year||$600 (approx.)|
|Study Support (ESOL)||Per term||$750|
|Less than one term||$450 per week
$10 per week (approx.)
- Tuition and other fees are payable as listed in the Offer of Place and additional charges as may from time to time be levied by the school
- Tuition fees do not include costs for general stationery, materials for practical work, music lessons, textbooks, class trip expenses, school uniform. The tuition fee does include the use of most textbooks and internet for the duration of the course
- On acceptance of a place at Pukekohe High School , the student will be sent an Offer of Place and an Invoice detailing the fees owing
- Once the fees are received by Pukekohe High School, a receipt will be issued
- On renewal of this agreement for a subsequent academic year the student agrees to pay a minimum of one term’s tuition fee as set out in the fees schedule not less than fourteen days prior to the commencement of study
- Where a student wishes to enrol for a period of time that is less than a complete academic year, a tuition fee shall be payable within fourteen days of the date of this agreement in accordance with the fees schedule
Payment of Fees
Payment may be made by bank transfer, credit card (if in New Zealand) or cash. If a bank transfer is used please:
- Ensure the student’s name is shown clearly on the bank transmission sheet
- Advise Pukekohe High School when payment has been made by emailing email@example.com
News & Events
Hotel Management Course School HolsPacific International Hotel Management School Limited - Career Week provides any year 12 or 13 student in New Zealand with the opportunity to experience PIHMS, our culture, lifestyle, education, training to see if this is where your future lies. Explore first-hand the world of hospitality, tourism and hotel management at PIHMS before making the right decision. If you are interested in a career in hotel management and would like to find out more about the Career Week please come to the Careers Centre.
ChoirChoir rehearsal, Friday lunch in the blue room.
MoneyhubMoneyHub has published a money guide for students to give you the tools and information so you can develop a great relationship with money. Check it out here: https://www.moneyhub.co.nz/money-in-a-nutshell.html
Tennis ChampionsCongratulations to our PHS Tennis Champions. Senior Girls Champion Benika Vandermeer, Runnerup Briar Warren Senior Boys Champion Sam Shaw, Runnerup Cohen Brady-Leathem Intermediate Girls Champion Jessica Nepia, Runnerup Drew McKenzie Intermediate Boys Champion Ronnie Woods, Runnerup Ben Fausett Junior Girls Champion Abby McCort, Runnerup Kate Shaw Junior Boys Champion Leif Cornu, Runnerup Scott Thompson
Rugby Official Weigh InAn Official Weigh In will take place this Friday (09/04) at Interval (11:10am). All students who wish to play U60kg and U70kg MUST attend this weigh in. This weigh in is compulsory and will lock you in your team for the year. No weigh in, No play!
Girls Rugby 2021There will be a Girls Rugby session happening on Tuesdays every week after school (3:35pm-5pm) on PHS Top Field for all Girls who are interested in rugby in 2021. Bring your rugby gear, mouthguard and boots.
Rugby Registrations 2021Rugby Registrations for the 2021 Season are now OPEN! You can register online via this link: https://www.sporty.co.nz/pukekohehigh/Junior-Player-Registration-Form/tab1 Register NOW!