Registered Nurse School Based Health Clinic
Pukekohe High School are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our school Health Centre/Pastoral Care Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a current NZ practising certificate
- appropriate experience or interest in Youth Health
- excellent time management skills, inter-personal skills and humour
- the ability to work autonomously and within a team
- a clean Driver Licence
- an understanding of the issues Youth face today
The hours are part-time, during term time only – negotiable.
Applications close 4pm, 4 May 2020.
If this challenging and dynamic role is what you have been looking for please send a cover letter and CV to:
Natalie Avery: email@example.com
Pukekohe High School
PO Box 306
Phone: +64+9 237 0117 Fax: +64 9 238 6084
Pukekohe High School is a decile 6 secondary school with a large and increasing roll. As a consequence of this roll growth the school is looking for teachers across most subject areas. Applications are therefore invited for the positions or combinations of the positions listed above:
Pukekohe High School offers all appointees:
Curriculum and pastoral support through the schools extensive student support network and faculty curriculum management structure The opportunity to teach in modern facilities, the result of the schools extensive redevelopment and modernization programme
The opportunity to further develop teaching knowledge and skills through individual and full staff professional development programmes with its current emphasis on effective classroom practice.
The opportunity to teach in a school that is committed to student learning needs and raising academic achievement
The opportunity to participate in and contribute to the school’s extensive co-curicula programme in sports, the performing and visual arts, and debating.
Induction and advice and guidance programmes to assist all new teachers to become established as effective teachers at Pukekohe High School.
The benefits of extensive investment in information technology and the opportunity to participate in our laptops for teachers programme
Applicants are asked to submit their application using the application form along with current cv that includes:
- Details of relevant teaching practice
- Qualifications that are relevant to the position and supported by copies of appropriate documents
- Names and contact details (email, and phone) of referees who are able to comment on your recent teaching experience
- Personal contact details