The Process for Enrolment 2019
Thank you for considering Pukekohe High School as a place of study for your student. We now offer parents and caregivers the option of paper enrolment for Year 8 students. The process for paper enrolment is outlined below.
- Please complete all sections of the enrolment card in the prospectus, including health information, any learning support required and valid telephone numbers of at least THREE different adults, including caregivers or emergency contacts.
- Original birth certificate with a copy for our files
- Proof of residential address – within Pukekohe High School Zone (electricity or phone account)
- Proof of residence in NZ – passports (students and parents), visa (students on a visa must bring supporting documentation)
- Completed computer declaration form – both student and parent/caregiver signatures required
COMPUTER DECLARATION FORM for PARENT
DIGITAL USER POLICY for STUDENT
Enrolments can only be processed with the documents listed above. Please bring these with you to complete enrolment. If you have photocopies the originals are required for verification.
A student living in zone, is confirmed as enrolled at Pukekohe High School only after the full completion and signing of the enrolment declaration, accompanied by all of the required documentation and validation at our school office.
Pukekohe High School has a Ministry of Education approved enrolment scheme. Under this scheme, students will be enrolled if they live within the home zone. A copy of the zone is available from the school office or on PukekoheNET.
Out of Zone Enrolment
The Pukekohe High School Board of Trustees has determined that out of zone enrolments will be accepted from siblings of current students and that there will be no limit on the number of such enrolments.