Pukekohe High School invites parents to enrol their students for 2018.
Information about the school is contained in our Prospectus which is available from the school office or on request by phoning 09-2370-117.
Enrolment interviews for all year levels can be arranged through our main office. An appointment with our Enrolment Officer will be necessary.
Please bring relevant documents (copies plus originals for verification).
Documents to bring along: Completed Enrolment Card (front page only)
- Completed Computer Declaration card
- New Zealand birth certificate if your student was born in New Zealand
- Proof of residence – Pukekohe High School zone (electric or phone account)
- Proof of residence in NZ – passports (student and parents), visa (students on visas must bring supporting documentation
- Copies of any relevant information you consider would be helpful
If you have photocopies the originals are required for verification.
The interview will:
- Take around 10 – 15 minutes
- Be an opportunity to discuss your student’s learning needs, interests and strengths
- Be a time where we can answer any questions that you may have
Enrolment interviews are to be completed with a parent/guardian and the student applying. A student is confirmed as enrolled at Pukekohe High School only after an enrolment interview between the school, parent/guardian and student and after the completion and signing of the enrolment card.
Out of Zone Enrolment
The Pukekohe High School Board of Trustees has determined that out of zone enrolments from siblings of current students will be accepted and that there will be no limit on the number of such enrolments.
Year 9 out of zone enrolments for 2018 close on the 8th September 2017.
School Information – PukekoheNET
You are encouraged to scroll through this website to find out information about the school, subject and course information, the school’s charter and other documents. It is also worthwhile going through the “News Centre” and the Newsletters to read about the many aspects of school life and the accomplishments of our students.