Thank you for considering Pukekohe High School as a place of study for your student. We now offer parents and caregivers the option of paper enrolment for Year 8 students. The process for paper enrolment is outlined below.
- Please complete all sections of the enrolment card in the prospectus, including health information, any learning support required and valid telephone numbers of at least THREE different adults, including caregivers or emergency contacts.
- Original birth certificate with a copy for our files
- Proof of residential address – within Pukekohe High School Zone (electricity or phone account)
- Proof of residence in NZ – passports (students and parents), visa (students on a visa must bring supporting documentation)
- Completed computer declaration form – both student and parent/caregiver signatures required
COMPUTER DECLARATION FORM for PARENTS
DIGITAL USER POLICY for STUDENTS
Enrolment interviews for all other year level students can be arranged with our Enrolment Registrar through our main office by phoning 2370117 and scheduling a time with our receptionist.
Information about the school is contained in our Prospectus which is available from the school office.
Please bring relevant documents (copies plus originals for verification).
Documents to bring along: Completed Enrolment Card – sections 1, 3 and 4
- Completed Computer Declaration card
- New Zealand birth certificate if your student was born in New Zealand
- Proof of residence – Pukekohe High School zone (electric or phone account)
- Proof of residence in NZ – passports (student and parents), visa (students on visas must bring supporting documentation
- Copies of any relevant information you consider would be helpful
If you have photocopies the originals are required for verification.
The interview will:
- Take around 10 – 15 minutes
- Be an opportunity to discuss your student’s learning needs, interests and strengths
- Be a time where we can answer any questions that you may have
Enrolment interviews are to be completed with a parent/guardian and the student applying. A student is confirmed as enrolled at Pukekohe High School only after an enrolment interview between the school, parent/guardian and student and after the completion and signing of the enrolment card.
Out of Zone Enrolment
The Pukekohe High School Board of Trustees has determined that out of zone enrolments from siblings of current students will be accepted and that there will be no limit on the number of such enrolments.