Parents are encouraged to contact the school at any time if information on their child’s progress is required.
- School reports are issued twice yearly – in term 2 in term 4
- Junior Diplomas are issued to students at the end or every term.
- Our goal is for the parents to be able to directly access their student’s learning records through the school-based website, Musac Edge, via the Edge Parent Portal. parents.musac.school.nz
- Academic Conferencing takes place twice a year
- Parents or caregivers, students and form teachers meet for 20 minutes
- A target plan is developed that helps every student reach their academic potential by personalising their learning.
- Parents and whanau will receive a personal letter of invitation. Dates and times of these conferences will be also published in the school newsletter and Franklin County News
“Personalising learning is about students understanding what they know, how they know it and what they need to learn next.”
PukekoheNet is designed for students, teachers and parents to be more connected with the school. The News Centre has up to date information about:
- Daily notices about events and opportunities
- Celebrations of individual and team achievement in the school
- Important information for parents
Newsletters are sent home with all students each fortnight. Newsletters contain information about school issues and upcoming events as well as reports on individual and team achievements. If for some reason you do not receive your copy of the newsletter, you could collect one from the school office or phone the school so that a copy can be sent home. You may also subscribe to receive notification each time we publish a newsletter.