Years 9-13 Enrolment
Thank you for considering Pukekohe High School as a place of study for your student. Our process for enrolment is outlined below.
An enrolment interview is required for all new enrolments and these are to be completed with a parent/caregiver and the student applying.
Enrolment interviews can be arranged with our Enrolment Manager by calling 09 237 0117 and scheduling an appointment with the receptionist.
Please bring relevant documents (copies plus originals for verification).
- Fully completed enrolment card (link to download below – landscape print)
- Completed computer declaration form for student and parent (links to download below)
- Birth Certificate for student (even if not born in New Zealand)
- Proof of residence in Pukekohe High School zone (electricity or phone account)
- Proof of residence in New Zealand – passport and visa documentation for both student and parents
- Recent report from previous school
- For students currently in Years 12 and 13 – NCEA results
If you have photocopies the originals are required for verification. The interview will:
- take around 20 minutes
- be an opportunity to discuss your student’s learning needs, interests and strengths
- be a time where we can answer any questions that you may have.
Enrolment interviews are to be completed with a parent/caregiver and the student applying. A student is confirmed as enrolled at Pukekohe High School only after an enrolment interview between the school, parent/guardian and student and after the completion and signing of the enrolment card. Information about the school is contained in our Prospectus.