Years 9-13 Enrolment
Thank you for considering Pukekohe High School as a place of study for your student. Our process for enrolment is outlined below.
An enrolment interview is required for all new enrolments and these are to be completed with a parent/caregiver and the student applying.
Enrolment interviews can be arranged with our Enrolment Registrar by calling 09 237 0117 and scheduling an appointment with the receptionist, or emailing email@example.com.
Please bring relevant documents (copies plus originals for verification).
- Fully completed enrolment card (link to download below – landscape print)
- Completed computer declaration form for student and parent (links to download below)
- Birth Certificate for student (even if not born in New Zealand)
- Proof of residence in Pukekohe High School zone (electricity or phone account)
- Proof of residence in New Zealand – passport and visa documentation for both student and parents
- Recent report from previous school
- For students currently in Years 12 and 13 – NCEA results
If you have photocopies the originals are required for verification. The interview will:
- take around 20 minutes
- be an opportunity to discuss your student’s learning needs, interests and strengths
- be a time where we can answer any questions that you may have.
Enrolment interviews are to be completed with a parent/caregiver and the student applying. A student is confirmed as enrolled at Pukekohe High School only after an enrolment interview between the school, parent/guardian and student and after the completion and signing of the enrolment card. Information about the school is contained in our Prospectus.